Riding the chairlift is uncomfortable and awkward. Snowboarders are forced to let their board dangle causing pain to their knee and ankle or support it with their boot, which after time destroys it.
Lifty® distributes the weight of the snowboard between both legs while riding the chairlift thus reducing pain in the knees and ankles while extending the life of boots.
The Lifty® Design
- Hands free entry and exit using a neodymium magnet
- Designed to be used in snow with no effect to product
- Constructed from clear polycarbonate plastic that can withstand sub zero temperatures
- Attached to board using industrial srength adhesive that won't damage the surface of the snowboard
- Constructed from water resistant nylon Cordora
- Uses a steel ring to support the weight of the board
- Side action buckle for easy mounting on snowboard boot
See how it works below
Reduces pain in knees and ankles
Extends the life of boots
Easy to use technology
Low profile design doesn't detract from snowboard graphics
It all started with one simple question: What do you do with your board while riding the chairlift?
After asking hundreds of snowboarders we quickly realized that no one knew what they were supposed to do. Typically, snowboarders either let their board dangle, which is uncomfortable and painful or support the board with their boot, which destroys it. We called this the Chairlift Dilemma and it became our mission to solve it.
We started off by asking snowboarders what they wanted in a product that would solve this problem. They told us it had to be simple, easy to use, and cool. It was clear our solution needed these three characteristics. After countless prototypes and hundreds of hours of testing Lifty was born.
We created Lifty for three main reasons:
- To solve a problem that faces millions of people
- To help drive innovation in a maturing industry
- To make riding the chairlift more fun
We've done as much as we can with the resources that we had available and now we need your help. With your support we can make snowboarding better and continue to innovate in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world.
To contact us outside of the Indeigogo campaign email firstname.lastname@example.org
After selling our initial inventory across North America we are ready to start manufacturing Lifty® on a larger scale. The money from the campaign will be used for additional tooling and the necessary inventory required to scale for next season. With your help, we can put a Lifty® on every snowboard and improve the chairlift ride for everyone around the world.
Thank you for your contribution! We ask that you share Lifty® with every snowboarder you know.