Digital Sunrise Europe is an independent Pan European initiative organized by close to 300 business owners, managers and social media savvy consultants motivated by the idea to make some significant contributions to a sustainable and economically more stable Europe. The overarching objective is:
Helping small and medium-sized enterprises generate incremental revenue by expanding their businesses across the EU, by leveraging alternative growth strategies and creating 2 Million jobs by 2016.
The group volunteers to help businesses by providing free education, information events, strategy examples, guidelines, templates, networking opportunities, research and a reasonable amount of support in creating an expansion strategy at very little to no cost. Over the next four years, the group is set to help roughly a hundred thousand of the 20 Million registered businesses across Europe to expand and create on average 20 additional jobs per company.
While the Digital Sunrise team is made up entirely of volunteers, team members are seeing personal benefits from gaining experience, improving their reputations and growing their own respective businesses. Digital Sunrise Europe is currently a consortium of independent businesses.
Here is the current leadership team - And there are roughly 300 more behind that initiative right now:
Thousands of European businesses providing high quality products and services and deliver some of the very best products in the world. Yet most of them are rather unknown and mostly selling only in local markets. On the other side there are thousands of foreign businesses competing for the highly lucrative European market and the global competition is significantly increasing every year. Resource limitations, budgets, language barriers, emerging business challenges are main obstacles for European businesses not selling across Europe. Digital Sunrise Europe provides alternative growth strategies to help businesses expand and stimulate the economy.
What We Need & What You Get
We seek an initial funding of $100,000 to
1) Organize educational and awareness events such as our inaugural event in Cannes. Thereafter we want to organize local events where we can provide free information to small/medium business owners sharing how they can grow their business by leveraging modern online technology.
2) We want to produce elearning sessions specifically to SMEs and give them out for free.
3) We want to organize monthly webinars in 8 major European languages helping businesses to expand and find people in other countries to hire and run their growing business.
4) We want to organize more volunteers nad also educate more people who can actually consult businesses to engage in online technologies.
5) We want to support the creation of awareness programs and support programs to reach as many businesses as possible.
If we can raise more money we can help in more countries and create larger awareness campaigns. We can involve more people in support programs and produce more educational programs.
Every sponsor will become part of this unique story!
As funder you will receive special benefits and possiby we can help also you to grow your business too :)
You will find all the details on the right hand side of this page.
Key perks / benefits depending on the level of engagement are:
- You get a badge as supporter that you can share on your website or blog, showing that you help grow the economy
- Become an official member as supporter of the initiative
- You may get access to special business networks
- You may be listed on the "Wall of honor" *
- Your business may be listed on our website and blog *
- Your business maybe even listed with logo and short description *
- You may receive some free consulting
- You may get access to our event in Cannes
- You may even become an adviser
* we just launched the website but grow rapidly. Our initial launch posts in September 2012 generated a reach of nearly 20 Million. So those listings will grow in value pretty soon as they will be seen by many business leaders across Europe.
Here is how we do it:
1) We work with the business owner and see where they want to expand to first
2) We work with out team in the target country and conduct a short research to find any opportunities or threads.
3) We develop an expansion strategy leveraging social media, work with local authorities, chamber of commerce and others
4) We build a local social presence in the home land and in the target country
5) We mobilize existing customers to speak up for the company
6) We launch an initiative in the target country and introduce the business
7) We help the business to do some initial deals in the target country
8) We help plan the future activities to grow revenue and put some people on the ground
9) We explore some funding opportunities including even crowd-funding
10) We help watch and support the plan execution for the first 6 month - we will be there at every step of the way.
Other Ways You Can Help
IN addition to donating to our project, there are other ways you can help too:
Axel Schultze is the initiator of Digital Sunrise Europe and one of the 30 managers of the DSEU leadership team. He is CEO of Society3 and has 8 years experience in Social Media and over 20 years experience of starting and growing businesses in Europe and the USA.
Feel free to get in touch with me and find out more
Team on This Campaign: