PERK UPDATE: If you live in Alaska and can contribute $50 or more, you can come to the Secret Spenard CD Release Party. This is sure to be a memorable night and a GREAT show! We will find a date that everyone can come to. Don't miss this great perk!
I have been working with some incredible friends recording an album for some time now. The album is underway and now it's time to pay the piper. Making a record requires a true cast of characters. And in Alaska, we have some REAL talent. For example, the album is produced by the obsessive personality of Evan Phillips of The Whipsaws. He is responsible for creating the layers that hopefully will become the songs that get stuck in your head.
I decided a long time ago to do this album right and bring in all the best folks. My goal is to end up with a high quality album worthy of radio play and being discovered on ITunes and other internet distribution networks. This project will cost $12,000 by the time it's done. I need your help.
Here is what I need from you:
- PICK a reward! And you'll be backing my project.
- SHARE this webpage with your friends! Tell Tell Tell other folks about me!
- SEND this link in an email to your friends or folks you think might be interested in my album.
- Please add your name to my email list at www.lauraoden.com. You can read or hear more about my music there. Lots of updates will be coming as soon as the album is released.
- I think I've come up with some great rewards for my backers but if you think of something that needs to be added to the list,let me know! I want this to be a collaborative process from beginning to end.
We've only got 29 days to make this happen!
Links You May Need To Check Out...
- Fifty Bucks will get you in to this groovy CD Release Show in Spenard. Date is still to be determined.
- Check out some of the phenomenal musicians on the CD: Marty Severin, Brandon Cockburn, Miriah May, Aaron Benolkin, Ryan Giorgioff, Kate McVey and Ken Sease.
- Check out the Anchorage Music Co-op. We're gearing up for our 2nd year of programming. Join the email list because you're want to know when these events are coming.