iN-Motion Game Jam is a hackathon that raises the awareness of people with disabilities and the increasing movement of educational game apps. On July 27-28, 2013, iN-Motion Game Jam will host this hackathon on behalf of Bethel Center, a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization for people with Disabilities.
The event will be located at YetiZen at 540 Howard Street, 2nd Floor in San Francisco, CA.
Developers, artists, and other creative professionals will gather during a 24-hour period to make one or more educational games to target the usage for and awareness of people with disabilities. In partnership with Vast Apps, Inc. and other sponsors, these apps will be used to connect special needs users to engage in these games or educational programs.
We hope to gain the support of our continuing sponsors for this great cause. Currently, we are working hard to increase participants and contributors for this 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraiser to benefit the Bethel Center. Please visit our website to for more information at www.iN-MotionGameJam.com
What We Need & What You Get
- What we need is $2,000 to make the event possible
- $1,500 for rental space
- $500 for food
- additional funds go towards improving the event and to The Bethel Center a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization
- Perks are made by The Bethel Center
- a thank you card from our special friends
- art work from our special friends
- art work of the clients from instructor Angelo Hizon
- thank you basket from our special friends
- a christmas wreath created our special friends
Team on This Campaign: