You can also support us by clicking directly on any of the awesome rewards (like “Meditate with a Monk”).
Here's our story:
Hey! We are Evan and Ryan Freed, brothers and co-founders of Homh.
We have had 8 years of ups and downs watching our mother beat Ovarian Cancer until her recent passing. She was only supposed to live 3-4 years after her diagnosis, but learned a new way of life that doubled her time with us. Homh is a combination of the lessons we learned over those years through our happiness and pain.
Homh is the first retail store to help you slow down and clear your head so you can forget your problems and continue your day in a positive way. We do this fours ways:
- Designed to feel like you just left the city behind and entered a sanctuary made just for you.
- Offer a handcrafted tea experience; meditate with Pu’erh or create with Matcha teas.
- Merchandise such as journals, positive affirmation decals, relaxation mats, and books can be sampled to enhance your in-store experience and may be purchased.
- Short classes are available for the busy person to learn Meditation, Reiki, Qigong, tea tasting, and much more.
We are creating something revolutionary. Join us!
1. We have designed the most fun and relaxed store environment to help you completely de-stress
2. We are picking the best teas that influence your mood in positive ways such as:
Meditate with Pu-erh
Use it to ground yourself, gain a strong sense of focus, calm, and acceptance of the world around you. Pu-erh is the relaxation choice used by Monks and Philosophers to meditate and concentrate.
Create with Matcha
Alert yourself by gaining energy, awareness, and get your creative juices flowing. Matcha is the energy choice of Monks to stay awake during 6 hour meditations.
3. We have been working with top construction companies in New York who are excited to build an efficient eco-friendly store unlike any you have ever experienced.
4. We have found the perfect location in Manhattan that we need your help to secure.
Be rewarded for being part of something amazing
A few of the awesome prizes you get in exchange for supporting us are shown below:
"Meditate with a Monk" for $5
Hajime Issan Koyama has years of experience in learning and teaching meditation. He is also a mentee of the spiritual leader Ram Dass.
"Live in the moment" for $10
4" X 11" vinyl decal on your wall with the saying, "Just Breathe."
What is our vision and goal?
To create a sanctuary in every neighborhood in every city around the world where you can just breathe, slow down and appreciate the world around you.
What awesome project is my money going to?
We currently have the location, design, tea, products, and the team. We need the Indiegogo communities support to secure our location.
Do the tea cards expire?
Never ever ever, it is good forever. The time starts the first day you use it in the store.
Where does the name Homh come from?
It is inspired by our mother, Hope. We combined her name with the word Om, which we accidentally spelled as omh originally and kept the awesome accident as fate.
What happens if my address changes?
Not a problem at all! We will confirm your address with you right before we ship out so don't worry if you move over the next few weeks.
I’m a blogger or journalist, and I want to write more about Homh. Who can I speak with?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP.
I'm in love! How do I own a piece of Homh?
Email us at email@example.com and we will talk about making it happen.