Who we are
Hi, I'm Marcello and I started FlyersFaithful.com three years ago. I'm very fortunate to have such awesome people support the site. We have a great group of readers, writers and kind-hearted friends who help us raise money through events for various non-profits such as Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation, Firefighters Widow Fund, Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund, Sandy Hook School Support Fund and more.
Now, I am branching out and trying to make money to keep all of these ventures afloat. So, I am starting an online store that will sell a variety of apparel dedicated to Philly sports teams.
Why we are doing this
- The first reason we are doing this is pretty straightforward. We need money to build this business as well as to stock up on apparel!
- The second reason is that we want to support local businesses in the process. By using local small businesses to design and print the shirts we believe that we can help other businesses in the process and that works for us.
- We will be restructuring the heirarchy and have a parent LLC company under which will fall this business, Flyers Faithful, Phillies Faithful and any future sites we may have.
How you can help
- Donating money is huge! Flyers Faithful has been a very costly venture over the years and the money we are looking to raise will susbsidize the costs of creating our online Philly sport gear store.
- Don't hide yo kids or yo wife. Spread the word! Please send an email or share this on Facebook or Twitter. Even if you can't donate money, helping us find people who can would be awesome!
How we can help you
- To start, you will get various rewards for donating but you already knew that.
- If you have followed Flyers Faithful over the years, you know we give away merchandise to our audience. This will allow us to continue to do so.
- Flyers Faithful also donates gear to raffle off at our various fundraisers with the proceeds going to the non-profit for which we are raising money. So, you can get even more free stuff and help a good cause in the process.
We are not competitive!
There are a lot of awesome online apparel stores and sports blogs. We do our best to support others and be inclusive. In no way do we intend to do anything to harm your business. Everyone has different tastes. Someone might like your shirts better than ours or vice versa. Either way is fine by us.