About the Campaign
Hello everyone! My name is Halle Tomlinson and I am 15 years old. I have been involved in the arts ever since I was little, starting out as a dancer and gradually growing more and more as an artist, as I still am today. I started teaching myself how to play piano and guitar out of curiosity, and I began to notice how happy it made me. A few months later, I wrote my first song, and I immediately knew that this was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Music is what guides me and if I didn't have it in my life I don't know what I would do. Music has moved me and I want to share my joy through music with everyone just like others have done for me! This campaign was made for me to raise money for my first album which is exactly what I need to start my journey as an artist. This is incredibly important to me because this is my dream and it always has been, this is what I love and where I want to be. It would mean the world for any contributions and support. I really want to make this happen, but I just need a little help! Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you have a great day!
What We Need
- 50% towards studio and production time. This is an estimated half of the actual cost with the rest invested by Cherry Sound Records.
- 25% towards studio musicians for back up including strings, horns, rhythm section, and misc instruments.
- 25% towards creating a physical product, marketing, and distribution.
- Halle's songwriting is soulful and deep with a maturity beyond her years. This is her chance to put some beauty into the world.
- You can help support the arts by helping members of the Colorado Symphony Orchestra, professional arrangers, engineers, and musicians that have devoted their lives to their art.
- In an age where much music is considered disposable, you can help make a true work of art that will have real longevity.