1. All funds will go directly to and only to fund this project.
2. This is not to replace what would be given to our Capital Campaign or regular tithing.
3. You can give any amount and choose any lower level reward. For example, if you only want our thanks, you may choose the $5 (Thank You) level and you may contribute any amount.
4. GPCCN is representative of its community, welcoming all ages, races, genders, nationalities, and those with physical and mental challenges. Please look up the church's website at gpccn.org to view our extensive number of ministries and efforts to provide service to our community.
Grace Pointe Community Church of the Nazarene
"To know Christ and make Him known"
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20
…to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13
We believe that belonging and becoming happens best within the context of community. The essence of community is sharing life together.
The money will be used for the following (cumulative amount shown):
- $20,000 – Finish multipurpose field (leveling and seeding)
- $22,500 – Field lining tools and flags
- $25,000 – Benches & goals
- $27,500 – Memorial Garden
- $30,000 – Storage shed & balls
- $32,500 – Fence to protect balls from road
- $35,000 – Monument sign & Brick Garden
- $37,500 – Scoreboard
- $40,000 – New lawnmower
- $42,500 – Picnic pavilion
- $45,000 – Playground
- $47,500 – Irrigation system
- $50,000 – Concession booth
- $55,000 – Flag Garden
- $60,000 – Total Completion of Multipurpose field – Completely fenced in and decorated.
- $200,000 – Leveling of back lot in preparation of softball fields
- $300,000 – Irrigation and three softball fields
- $400,000 – fences and seating
- $500,000 – Total Completion of Sports Complex!
Upon total completion of Marley Park Sports Complex we will have one Multipurpose field, 4 Softball fields, a concession stand with rest rooms by the fields, a playground, and one of the fields will have lighting.
$20,000 Jeremy Andres
$20,000 Bill Klingensmith
$22,500 Samuel Klingensmith
$25,000 Gary Andres
$26,500 Pastor Brian Miller
$30,000 Chris Schenck
$30,000 Cyndi Klingensmith
$32,500 Jeff Qualey
$35,000 Karl Kling
$42,500 Todd Curtis
$50,000 Mike Clark
$60,000 Sarah Miller
$60,001 Dustin Weslow
$65,000 Hobie Keplinger
$80,000 Jim Weslow
$100,001 Gary Weslow
$250,000 Lorn Taylor
$400,000 Tim Weslow
$500,000 Pastor Robin Curtis
$500,000 Pastor Butch Sprague
$500,000 Pastor Phil Bolerjack
If you are willing to have your head shaved for the cause, please let me know at what amount, and I will add you to the list.
If you have any questions please send them to me at: Coke4unme@yahoo.com
Every little bit helps.
Thank you for your support and remember, it's for the kids!