Thank you to everyone who supported us.
We are working very hard to get GAME GOLF into your hands as soon as possible. We currently extimate shipping to begin late October/November to all of you who contributed to our campaign.
Now that our campaign has ended, to PRE-ORDER visit our website www.gameyourgame.com
As featured in:
With our wearable technology and our available everywhere software you will change the way golf is experienced. This will be the most fun you've ever had on and off the golf course. GAME GOLF allows you to see your game, share your game, compare your game and compete like never before.
Your support here will enable us to get into production and into the market. The more we raise here the quicker we can get our product into your hands.
SEE Your Game
- GAME records every club used, swing made and yard covered in each round, without interrupting you or your playing partners.
- GAME calculates the key statistics for every game that you play—scoring, number of putts, greens in regulation, driving accuracy, etc.
SHARE Your Game
- GAME is social—share with friends and boast about your performance on Facebook or Twitter.
- Connect with other golfers on the GAME network and follow their progress, so you know what's happening even when you're not on the course.
COMPARE Your Game
- Play on a whole new level by competing against peers and pros with unique game challenges, and earn achievements by setting course records, beating personal bests and playing for Game Golf medals.
- Dynamic graphics and useful statistics help gauge your skill and show how you compare.
IMPROVE Your Game
- Get tips from other GAME users about course conditions and other information to make sure you’re in the know before you hit the green.
- GAME automatically archives and calculates your data to track your progress over time, allowing you to learn your strengths and weaknesses in detail.
How does it work?
GAME is designed to be easy. Really easy. With the GAME product, you receive a GYG device and a set of club tags, one for each club in your bag.
Setup is simple—pop a tag onto each of your clubs and you are ready to go. When you're ready to play, put the GYG device on your belt and hit the course. Whenever you take a shot you just "tag" the club against the GYG on your hip and go.
With that, your game is completely recorded. Every shot. Seamlessly.
The GYG device is loaded with a combination of the latest sensor technology—GPS, NFC, compass, accelerometer, and a gyrometer—to capture all the important data in your game. Data is then uploaded via low power wireless or USB to the GAME platform.
Seamless data capture opens up a world of possibilities
The exciting thing about GAME GOLF is that once it is made easy for you to capture your golf game, and we have done that, a world of possibilities is opened up for you to extend and enhance how you experience your game of golf.
- Compare your game performance and all of your statistics to the pros, to other players all over the world, to players at your home course and to players anywhere like you.
- GAME GOLF knows what club you used, how far you hit each shot with that club and where you hit it. You can learn how far you really hit your 3 wood. How accurate you are with each club and what club you should really be hitting for any shot on the course.
All of this and much, much more is possible with GAME GOLF.
Why support us?
GAME is the beginning of a movement—one that will completely change the golf experience for everyone. Plus, with your support, you will be one of the very first to get your hands on the GAME product.
Working with Yves Behar and his award-winning design firm fuseproject, we have made a lot of progress. Our final device prototypes have been tested hundreds of times by our team and pros Lee Westwood and Graeme McDowell. We are ready to start manufacturing the product and are in development for our software platform.
We want to incorporate product feedback from golfers and demonstrate the demand for the product that we believe is there. Our campaign on Indiegogo will allow us to take our final step, going from prototype to production and getting into the market, and your hands, faster.
We want you to be part of our process of making GAME GOLF a reality.
GAME GOLF was started in Galway, Ireland by John McGuire and a small team of engineers. They had an idea and John moved to San Francisco two years ago to realize that idea. We now have our team in Galway and our team in San Francisco.
We are a technology team with a great idea, a love of sport (particularly golf) and a passion for developing new products. As a team we have many years of experience developing software and hardware.
In developing GAME GOLF, we have worked closely with one of the world's top designers in Yves Behar and his team at fuseproject. We are bringing a completely new and different design perspective to the golf world.
The San Francisco team
The Galway team on the Galway Bay golf course
Some of the press coverage on today's Indiegogo campaign
We have summarized here the most common questions you have been asking us. Keep the questions coming, its great to hear from you.
How many tags come with the product?
18 tags come with the purchase of the GYG device. 14 club specific tags (Driver, Putter, 4-9 Irons, 3 Wood, 5 Wood, Pitching Wedge, Sand Wedge, Hybrid 1 and Hybrid 2) plus 4 extra tags for any additional clubs you may have in your bag.
Will you ship outside the US?
Yes, we can ship outside the US for addition shipping costs of $15 to Canada and $20 all other countries). You will be able to use the product once it is released in your particular country.
Is the battery rechargeable, and what is the battery life?
The GYG battery is rechargeable via USB cable which is included with the purchase of the GYG device. The average battery life will last two rounds of golf or approximately 9 hours.
What will the annual subscription cost?
After the first 12 months, there will be a subscription fee of $50 for premium subscription. We will also be offering a free subscription that will allow users access to the basic features.
Will my home course be mapped? How many courses will be available?
Upon release, we will have all the US courses mapped, over 20,000 courses. We will be adding additional courses outside the US continuously to bring GAME GOLF into the global market.
Do I need to have an iPhone or iPad to view my game?
You do not need an iPhone or iPad to view your round. You can also view all of your data via our web app.
When will the GAME GOLF app be available on Android?
We are working very hard to progress our Android development to bring its release in parallel with iOS.
What are my options if I travel out of town without my clubs?
Buy an extra set of tags! Take your GYG device with you and just place the tags on your rented or borrowed clubs while you play (remove after the round, of course). We also expect that pro shops will have GAME tags available with rental clubs. GAME Golf will track your game just like all your others.
We'd love to hear from you. Just send us an email at email@example.com.
THe GAME GOLF Team