Faith is lost and the cost is Justice. Hearts are cold and hands are closed. Children every where are forgotten or ignored by the system. These are the opening lyrics of the song "A cold world" and the opening song to our film. In modern society, where civility is purported the enforced commonplace our children are unsafe in the very village that raises them, and law enforcement seems powerless to protect them. Too often does the crime against children go unnoticed in the critical time of alert, the victimizer inefficiently rehabilitated, the atrocity swept under the covers to quite the vile acts of some prestigious antagonist. What can we do short of being stereotypical bigots or over protective disablers, gun toting schizophrenics or unwary supporters of evil? What have we done since the beginning of time to share cautions with the next generation and pass wisdom to those we love? We tell the story of those we remember and the things that made them important.
We are Americans... our story is one of conquest and civilization. But will it lead to peace and prosperity or will war and suffering be our only legacy? The Docudrama "Forget Me Not" begs the attention of a socially distracted generation to the children that are casualties of its selfish necessity, over zealous extremes and obsessive control Engineering. We tell a dramatic story of two children, Faith (9) and Justice (8), whose lives are torn by divorce and drug abuse and how they lean on each other to survive the emotional turmoil of urban 21st century American life. As their peers fall prey to the bigamous conditioning of deluded and damaged adult role models, social desensitizing by the media and the violent urges of a psychotic killer who drowns out the echoes of his childhood terrors with the unanswered cries of his victims, a lasting friendship is born and it will take more than death to kill Faith and render Justice mute.
Still to come...
- Billions of dollars in sex advertisement poisoning our communication practices
- Millions of adolescent minds being over stimulated and miss educated
- Thousands of parents considering child abduction a far tragedy from their own lives and neighborhoods
- Hundreds of children remaining silent for terror, love, or just plain confusion in abusive situations
- One human being at a time makes a difference that will reach hundreds, thousands, and perhaps even millions by donating and helping us make this film.
What We Need
- We need to successfully complete pre-production by June 17
- We need an approximate $7500 to accomplish this intention
- We need to complete production by August 17
- We need an estimate $5000 to accomplish that goal
- We then need to make funding plans to post-produce, and release the film in to local theaters and enter qualifying film contests and exhibits for the 2011/2012 fall and winter season.
- We will finally raise an additional minimum of $13,000 to complete our goal and introduce "Forget Me Not" to the world... or at least to Michigan:)
What You Get
- Our heartfelt thanks expressed with regular updates and information concerning the progress on the film and relevant topics via twitter, facebook, youtube, and an official blog
- Our eternal gratitude expressed with an autographed Photograph Postcard of the cast and crew upon film completion, plus previous perks.
- Our Unyeilding pursuit of perfection embodied in a collectors edition hand made "Forget Me Not" themed Indiegogo Hero contributors bracelet, inspired by the bracelet worn by the Main character in the film, plus previous perks.
- Our undying affection encased in an autographed DVD copy of "Forget Me Not", including pre distribution collectors DVD inlay, plus previous perks.
- Our enduring efforts symbolized in an autographed Directors Cut DVD copy of "Forget me Not", including never released completed rough cut and commentary, custom pre distribution inlay, plus previous perks
- Our absolute devotion demonstrated in the presentation of the Scene Setters Indiegogo Hero award, which includes all the listed gifts and your name in the Indiegogo Hero Contributors credits, an invitation for two to the film premier and most valuable maker dinner to be held afterwards for cast, crew and special contributors.
Other Ways You Can Help
By taking wonderful loving care of your children, educating yourself and your children on the dangers of society and the practices of a safe progressive society, by spreading the word about us, this film and the topics adressed in it, by keeping a vigilant eye on all children in your village, by regularly visiting our campaign and associated sites for updates and finally by wishing us the best in this endeavor. Please also take a moment to pray that the souls of the lost rest in peace and that the souls of the living are spared the horror of the monsters that take the innocence of children as fuel for their madness.