Join us to make Fly Content Nashville's premier Content Strategy company!
Who We Are
Fly Content is a small team based out of Nashville dedicated to developing and strategizing content solutions for our clients. We offer services in:
- Web content strategy
- Front end UX (User Experience) development
- Content management strategy and CMS implementation
- Taxonomy and metadata development
Prior to founding Fly Content, our team has held various roles with in Content Strategy & Marketing at AT&T, Costco, Microsoft and CNN.
What We Need & What You Get
Although this will be a virtual business to start, there are start-up expenses that go beyond our current capabilities. We'd love your help. Below we've listed just a few of the start-up expenses we'll have.
- Computer hardware and software suitable for design: $3000+
- Marketing materials (tee's, stickers, and more): $1800+
- Website funding: $2000 (roughly)
- Team collaboration tools: $500
- Permits & Licenses: $1000
- And much more!
Check out our perks for contribution to the right.
Comments, Questions, Ideas?
You can also follow us on Twitter @flycontent and Facebook coming soon.
Other Ways You Can Help
You may not be able to contribut finanally, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help in a major way:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about our campaign.
- Remind them to use conect with us via Twitter/Facebook & Indiegogo's share tools!