Edcamp Atlanta is an annual, free “un-conference” committed to reaching all educators in public, private, charter, and higher education with innovative learning using pioneering technologies and instructional strategies to transform teaching for all students. Our goal is to provide a venue to inspire and empower teachers to explore and experiment with strategies and technologies and to connect and collaborate for themselves and for their students.
What We Need
- Edcamps are free to educators; we do not charge for the event. Teachers need your help to make this event happen. The biggest predictor of student success IS the teacher. You're not simply helping launch an event; you are investing in a student learning.
- Your donation will provide for administrative costs such as venue insurance needed for the day of the event.
- All donors contributing $25 or more will receive an e-thank you and have their name listed on the Donors Page in special recognition of their contribution.
- Donors contributing $100 or more will receive an e-thank you, have special recognition in a "Thank You" blog post, and have their name listed on the "Donors Wall of Fame" on the EdCamp Atlanta website.
- If we meet our $1,000 goal, with your generous help, we will be able to enhance the professional learning of hundreds of educators.
- Our perks are designed to make you a part of this innovative initiative and to connect you with the stories of real teachers via our website. Your support will allow us to help teachers develop and grow as professionals. We're passionate about teacher professional learning and their development. The number one predictor of student success IS the classroom teacher.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Get the word out and make some noise about our campaign. Go to www.edcampatlanta.org and share the EdCamp Atlanta love!
- Share the Indiegogo campaign online using the link at the top of this page. Tweet it out, put it on Linked In, and add it to your Facebook page. We'd love you to "Like" us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/edcampatlanta!
- Share the campaign offline via our QR code. Print it out, add your personal endorsement and hang it up - at your school, your college or university, in your office building, in the subway or Marta- anywhere you go!
- Contribute to our campaign and share it with your networks - You will have our gratitude and the gratitude of hundreds of educators for making this event happen. You are helping build the professionalism of teachers and directly impact student learning.