Eco Vets!Our country has a real fresh water problem, in many areas the water shortage is critical.
Our Men and Women have fought, served and risked their life while wearing heavy combat gear in unmanageable heat!
|Upon returning home they find themselves at the back of a very long line looking for work. But for each job opening 5 workers apply.
Wounded warriors have an even tougher battle.
This will be a win, win, win, win, win project.
- Vets will get high paid jobs
- Wounded Warriors will get meaningful and well paid employment
- The countries potable water supply will not be flushed down the drain!
- The homeowner will get a very attractive price for the new fixture. In some cases it will be free after the water district rebate! And their water bill will drop.
- Schools, Religious Organizations and Service Groups will promote the sale and will receive $20 per sale.
The homeowner will pay $200 of which the fundraiser keeps $20. the home owner will get a rebate from the water district ranging from $50 to the full $200!
With computer routing softeware and GPS we can effinectly route the Vets to the homes. We can re-schedule and re-route on the fly and very little time will be lost. I estimate that each Vet will be able to install an average of 5 or 6 toilets per day. We will get a good wholesale price for a decent low flow toilet.
Toilets are water hogs: They use the most water in a home, more than showers, washing machines, dishwashers, bathtubs, and faucet.
A low flush toilets will save 20 gallons of water per day, 7,000 gallons of water year for one person, 9000 gallons in the average home. The average person flushes 65 cents per day, $236 a year, per person!. Even without the rebate, the toilet will pay for itself in less then a year! I will start the program as soon as the PayPal money starts coming in. The Goal of $5000 is enough to accelerate the launch.
Please join our program. For the Vets and the water supply.
The Perks (mock ups)
|Certificate of Appreciation|
|The Master Award Display|
|Of course all the images are mock ups... We haven't hired the Vets yet.|