BIG HUGE THANKS
TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
WHO CONTRIBUTED TO OUR CAMPAIGN!
WE ARE BUSY GETTING PERKS TOGETHER & WILL HAVE A WEEKEND UPDATE FOR YOU!
Viva la food revolution!
KEEP IN TOUCH VIA FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EATMarketplace
Our Vision & Goals
There is an increasing demand for healthy food selections and a significantly low number of fresh food eateries available to serve the public's growing appetite (according to the Organic Trade Association). Good, clean, and fair food is not just for those with a size-able income, it is for everyone, and E.A.T works hard to make it more affordable and accessible without compromising a thing.
We believe in putting our dollars to work in needed equipment to produce food items more efficiently; cold cases that display grab and go items; a larger marketplace that carries a greater variety of locally produced items for eating and gifting; a functional kitchen to produce more house made products and sufficient space for our local food artisans.
Local Partners- Makes Us Different!
We work with Harvest 2U - harmoniously cultivating good! E.A.T purchases produce through H2U; H2U cleans and stores produce at E.A.T, feeding those in need and many others that love fresh organic produce delivered direct to their home/office. It is a full circle, that clearly has worked for over a year- boosting each business substantially.
We all give back to our community through the gift of food. We donate to senior citizens in need, and work directly with Slow Food Temecula Valley (and their 26 school garden programs), and Oak Grove Center for Arts and Education.
- Harvest2U is a third party CSA (Community Sustained Agriculture) that delivers fresh from the farm weekly produce to your office or home.
- We are involved with the Oak Grove Center helping foster kids and young adults in need, through working with food- giving them empowerment over their difficulties, teaching them to nurture and care for themselves, the earth, and each other.
- Slow Food Temecula is a non-profit organization that supports school garden programs and the region's farmers- by striving to keep family-farm heritage alive and kids' hands in the dirt.
WE WORK WITH AND DONATE TIME FOR BOTH...
- We have budgeted out the cash requirements that are necessary for the expansion and growth of our Eatery/Marketplace & Artisans Kitchen. The funds we are raising on this campaign will allow us to grow our operation, offering new jobs, and allow many more aspiring food artisans a place to create and grow.
- Offer weekly community classes for cooking 101; Paleo Basics; Gluten Free Baking; Why shop local & how to cook seasonally; Wine & Food Pairing; Beer Flight Tasting & Food Pairing; The Art of Vegan Cooking.
- We have a huge impact in our community, affecting children and adults' health. We are excited to get into a new location, and continue our non-profit efforts with school garden programs; feeding senior's; teaching youth at risk a culinary and hospitality trade, and lending a hand, helping habitat for humanity.
Risks and Challenges
We’ve made a lot of headway over the last 2 years, building E.A.T as a local community hub for both locals and visitors alike. The food business can be a risky one, if you're not listening to and understanding guest needs- we hear everyone authentically, and meet them straight on with their needs/requests. We realize we cannot be everything to everyone- but we do believe in having solid relationships with each member or our customer base.
E.A.T stands for 'Extraordinary Artisan Table' and is the outcome of a strong desire to produce Fast - Slow food, with taste, affordability and preservation at the forefront. Life is incredibly busy and sometimes a healthy powerful meal is the last thing that comes to mind. We want to turn guests on when it comes to food, making the experience convivial and fun. We love to get families, friends, and neighbors back to the TABLE breaking bread with one another... after all, life is WAY too short, my Brothers and Sisters.
What It Means to Us
Taste: Hand Crafted, Clean (no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals or GMO), and we believe this always makes for Deliciously Hearty food.
Affordability: We believe everyone has the right to good, clean, and fair foods. From the farmers to grow it, the guys and girls who pick it, prep cooks to get it ready, chefs who prepare it and the consumer who then pays for it. Full circle of sustainable wages and cost is important.
Preservation: We are losing our culture. So we're keeping it alive by foraging from small & local growers- not for the sake of fancy, but for the sake of health, diversity, and keeping our small business thriving. By supporting and purchasing locally, we boost our local economy, keep our farms heritage, and our artisan skill sets alive. Who knows? Maybe we can encourage a new generation of culti-vores!
E.A.T is a locally grown eatery and marketplace, dedicated to providing local hand crafted faire, along with a commercial kitchen for upcoming Artisans to produce innovative and healthy foods. We offer a wide range of dietary menu options- Gluten Free, Vegan, and Paleo, as well as yummy desserts and kicken' farm to cup coffee. We have a killer staff that goes out of their way to make you smile, inform you of where your food is from and exactly what farmer picked it!
The marketplace stocks locally crafted pantry items from jams, hot sauces, crafty aprons, home-spun pottery, wine, coffee and healthy quick snackables. Made with love!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask our Project Manager Marilyn... She Rocks!
Thank you, we look forward to getting to know each of you. You may live fast, but EAT slow!
$15 Donation gets you:
- a “Thank You” on Facebook
- The Thank You E.A.T. Support a local farmer Pig sticker
- three of the most fantastic chocolate chip cookies you’ve ever tasted.
Picture by: Temecula Grapevine
Guaranteed to stay with you, E.A.T. Chocolate Chip Cookies will blow your mind. No other cookie comes close.
$25 Donation gets you:
- 12 of E.A.T’s famous chocolate chip cookies OR - 6 of our Chocolate Ganache Brownies, either way… they’re gift wrapped up in a cool box with ribbon
- E.A.T Pig Gift Tag- that reads: “Thank you for supporting a farmer”
Take a look. Chances are, you’re already spending this much for your coffee and cookies anyway.
Porcelain spork jewelry by Lustered Walnut (shown here as earring — actual kickback is a Spork Necklace
$40 Donation = Hand Crafted Spork Necklace
- Who doesn’t love a Spork? It’s a spoon. It’s a fork. It’s both. Handcrafted foodie favorite Tchotchkie on a copper chain, made by artisans at Lustered Walnut. If you donate to E.A.T. Marketplace’s IndieGoGo campaign, this too could be yours. Order by October 20 for Christmas gifts…
Spork on Pallet shelf
$50 Donation — FOUNDERS WALL
by far the most popular because the getting and giving are in a complete zen space. Visit E.A.T. Marketplace and show all your friends that YOU helped the Slow Food USA movement in Temecula one bite at a time.
- Your name will be displayed along with all of the other backers in a prominent position at the Eatery and on our Web Site Wall of Fame for many food generations to come.
- PLUS the Cool Dozen Cookie Tin
- fresh pressed LOCAL ORGANIC T-Shirt designed by E.A.T staff member John Finnell. **T-shirt is made up of reclaimed plastic and is spun with organic Cotton
Roasting House Coffee
$75 Donation — Jitterbug Coffee Clutch
because Roast House Coffee is the best cup of Joe you’ve ever tasted. As much as I want my name on that wall, I need the cookies. The coffee. Getting my French Press ready…
- Just roasted- Fair Trade, Farm To Cup Coffee, from ROAST HOUSE. 3- 1 lb. bags shipped direct to you. Coffee’s included: Italian Roast, South Americana, and F-Bomb).
- 1 dozen E.A.T chocolate chip paleo cookies
- 1 dozen chocolate ganache brownies.
- ( **This is a great holiday gift, and we can ship anywhere in the U.S. *For holiday shipping, order by October 20th!
Lustered Walnut His and Hers coffee mugs for EAT Indiegogo campaign Temecula
$100 Donation equals ideal Christmas Gift, and a little something something for yourself…
- HIS / HER – OR – MINE/YOURS Drinking Ceramic Tumbler from Lustered Walnut. **Super great gift idea for those difficult to shop for! Cups holds hot or cold liquid. **This is a great holiday gift, and we can ship anywhere in the U.S. *For holiday shipping, order by October 20th!
- THE COOL DOZEN COOKIE TIN
- 1 lb bag of farm to cup coffee from Roast House
$150 Donation “Let them Eat Cake” and if you love cake, have a loved one who needs Gluten Free everything, are Vegan, eat Paleo like a Neanderthal, or just love organics… this is worth every penny.
Custom Ordered 9″ 2 layer Cake Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo or regular cake, made with organic ingredients, by our highly skilled Pastry Chef.
Picture by: Temecula Grapevine
- A custom Ordered 9″ 2 layer Cake Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo or regular cake, made with organic ingredients, by our highly skilled Pastry Chef. **CUSTOM CAKE PERK- has to be pre-ordered with a minimum of 1 week advance notice and is good from January-December 2014. OR An invite for two to our Grand re-opening cocktail party
- Fresh Pressed Organic T-shirt
- Your name on the E.A.T. Founders Wall
$250 Donation for amazing benefits
Picture by: Temecula Grapevine
CSA box from harvest 2 u or E.A.T.
- E.A.T. Family CSA Box
- Harvest 2U Family CSA Box
- Roast House Organic Coffee –1lb bag of organic coffee,
- 1 CSA box delivered every week for 1 month to your door, home, or office. (*Corona to San Diego only or pick up at E.A.T.) OR COOKING CLASSES Come to six of our scheduled cooking classes: Paleo 101 | Gluten Free Baking | Macaron’s From Scratch | Juicing 101 Kombucha 101… and much more between now and December 2014)
$500 Donation = Ultimate E.A.T. Goodies for those who love good, clean food. And all that great stuff that goes along with it.
Hot Faucet Mug from Lustered Walnut – EAT Marketplace Indiegogo campaign
- 1 E.A.T Famous Chocolate Cookie Tin
- 1 lb Roast House Organic Whole Bean Coffee
- Founders Wall Placement
- Fresh Pressed Organic T-shirt
- 1 E.A.T Mascot-Pig Sticker
- 1 Primal Craving Paleo Pack
- 1 Hot Faucet Mug
- 1 Cooking Class Pass
- 1 Week delivered Organic CSA box
- 1 month pass for lunch at E.A.T (Lunch meal value $80).
$1,000 Donation = A PARTY!
Private Party for 20 of your closest friends or business holiday party
Hate all the rushing around and coordinating dinner or party plans? Why not buy out our entire restaurant and bring your whole crew. This includes both the SPACE and a complete dinner per person. A unique menu that is bound to impress.
- One private party. We will help you create a menu to blow away your guests. Note: Alcohol and 22% gratuity not included.
- Plus… name on founders wall
- (2) tickets to Re-Grand opening party
“Hands down, a leader in the food movement and one of the most artistic and creative chef in our region”.
- Councilmen, Chuck Washington Temecula, California
QUESTIONS | HOW TO FIND US | PRESS/QUOTES