This is the LIMITED PRINT poster art by John Kolbek! Only 10 prints!!!
This is for people who have ordered already....
I'm going to start collecting info now, so it's not a cluster fuck at the end.
WITH YOUR NAME AS THE SUBJECT LINE
1. What package you ordered
2. Your shirt / Sweatshirt size (XS - 5X) (if applicable)
3. What HAND WRITTEN LYRIC song you want (if applicable)
4. Your CONVERSE shoe size (if applicable)
- The date of the Dinner / Listening party has been set! It's May 23rd at the Dizz in Baltimore!
With Your Help Dog Fashion Disco is back!
It's been over 8 years since DFD made it last album Adultery. At the time we thought that there was nothing else that we wanted to accomplish musically, we had a good run and done what we had set out to do. We started Polkadot Cadaver, but there was always a sense of unfinished business with DFD. We really started talking seriously about making a new album this summer at the most recent DFD reunion show weekend. We had so much fun, with the horns and Tim that we decided maybe the story wasn't completely written on Dog Fashion Disco just yet.
(THESE ARE THE PERKS THAT MIGHT BE INCLUDED WITH OTHERS)
Perk 1 Name in liner notes
Perk 2 Patch
Perk 3 Shirt
Perk 4 Hoodie
Perk 6 Name in Song
What We Need & What You Get
- Making a Dog Fashion Disco album is a very expensive endeavor. It is a band that requires a large studio budget for tracking, mixing and mastering. We need airfare for out of town members and a budget to hire great studio horn players. We are also planning on using the funding from this campaign to take the circus on the road this summer!
- We have tons of great "once in an lifetime perks". Studio played guitars and drum heads, signed lyrics, guitar and bass lessons, guest list for life, DFD house party, listening party and dinner with the band just to name a few.
- The album will not be available as part of this campaign because it is still being distributed through Rotten Records and they will not allow us to include it. We are receiving no funding whatsoever from Rotten, so the only way the album can be made is with your help!
- 100% of the donated money will go toward making the absolute best album we possibly can. The fans of DFD have waited a long time for a new album and we intend to deliver something amazing.
We can't thank you enough for your support. Over the years we have become friends with so many of you all over the country. You've shared your time, money and in many instances your homes with us, all so we could live our dream of creating and playing music.
Jasan & Todd
Fry Cook on Venus