Who we are:
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs that recently launched Customer Culture Institute to help small businesses build long-term customer relationships and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Small businesses today typically focus on individual customer sales. Our goal is to shift this focus to individual customer relationships that lead to repeat sales.
- Our research proves that creating a culture centered on the customer leads to sustainable growth and success and we are eager to introduce this concept to the world of small business.
- We understand the opportunities and challenges facing small businesses today and are dedicated to helping them transform and rise above their competitors with a customer-centric culture.
What we will offer:
Our concept, Customer Culture (CC) Navigator, will cater to businesses that want to design, implement and measure a customer relationship building culture on a small scale.
- CCNavigator will be a do-it-yourself software package that includes interactive tutorials and exercises.
- CCNavigator will guide small business owners and their staff through our Customer Culture process which includes the following steps:
- Relationship Building Values
- Relationship Building Standards
- Educate and Coach
- Select Right People
- Measure Results
- Incentivize Right Behaviors
- Reinforce Daily
- CC Navigator users will automatically join an online community of like-minded companies where they can share, track and celebrate the results of their Customer Culture process through the online portal.
What are the results:
Our 7 Step Customer Culture process has been proven to dramatically improve the following measures of success:
- Repeat customer purchases
- Brand impression
- Customer experience
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
How you can help:
We sincerely appreciate and thank you for any support you can provide as we strive to transform the world of small business. We need your help to:
- Develop the CC Navigator software package
- Hire additional support staff to serve small business owners who want to use our tool
- Spread the word to any individuals or small businesses that might benefit from CC Navigator
Where to learn more:
To learn more about the Customer Culture Institute, visit our website at www.CustomerCultureInstitute.com
Team on This Campaign: