Crumb is a small custom bakery located in Raleigh, NC dedicated to making the best food possible, usually in the form of baked goods and desserts, using as many local ingredients as possible. Using local ingredients goes beyond just the ingredients, it's about supporting our community and showcasing the diversity of our area while bring as much joy to your mouth (and the rest of your body) as possible. Without our community, and especially without our customers and supporters (and even that guy back in the corner that doesn't like us very much), we could never do what we do.
This campaign has two main goals:
1. To provide banks and investors with a very good idea of our base of support. This is the next step towards a store front in downtown Raleigh (less guerrilla, more establishment). If you want to show your support, but don't have much money, your donation of a dollar will go much further than you think.
2. The more immediate goal is to raise money for new equipment and to repair old equipment so we can expand our operations. You'd be amazed at how quickly "professional" equipment gets destroyed with regular use. In addition to repairing old equipment, we need to upgrade to bigger equipment so we can keep up with demand for all of our tasty treats. It takes a big mixer to move dough and we know how much you guys enjoy our bagels and breads.
If you have an idea for a reward that we're not offering, email us info@justCrumb.com. We'd be happy to work with you to figure something out. If you're interesting in investing on a larger scale, please get in touch.
IndieGoGo limits us to only 12 perks at a time. Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see all the perks. We have more perks planned for you as these are redeemed, plus the perks listed below:
- All contributions regardless of amount will receive a coupon for 10% off their next purchase at CRUMB.
- For $1000, we'll give you one free ten inch cake a month for six months, two tshirts designed by Shaun Richards and printed by Ahpeele, a CD of Hallock Hill's There He Unforeseen (2011), a digital download of Jon Mueller's The Whole (2010), a digital download of Rafiq Bhatia's upcoming album when it is released, and 10% off your next purchase at Bull City Records and CRUMB.
- Alternatively, For $1000, CRUMB will come to your house and give you an in home baking lesson! Plus two tshirts designed by Shaun Richards, a CD of Hallock Hill's There He Unforeseen (2011), a digital download of Jon Mueller's The Whole (2010), a digital download of Rafiq Bhatia's upcoming album when it is released, and 10% off your next purchase at Bull City Records and CRUMB.
- For $5000, we'll come to your house and prepare dinner for up to eight people with live music provided by New Music Raleigh, coffee service by Jonathan Bonchak, two limited edition tshirts designed by Shaun Richards for each of your guests, coupons for one free ten inch cake per month for a year, a CD of Hallock Hill's There He Unforeseen (2011), a digital download of Jon Mueller's The Whole (2010), a digital download of Rafiq Bhatia's upcoming album when it is released, and 10% off your next purchase at Bull City Records and CRUMB
We are deeply honored by the support of our local community. Thanks to our friends for showing their support of both this project and our future: Raleigh Denim, Zely & Ritz, Piedmont, Market, Hometapes, 3lobed, Mother Earth, Escazu, Hillsborough Cheese Co., Raleigh Wine Shop, This & That Jam, Taste Carolina, Bottega, Jonathan Bonchak, Grayson Currin, Shaun Richards, Hallock HIll, Jon Mueller, & Rafiq Bhatia.
All in home perks are limited to the Triangle region of North Carolina unless previous arrangements are made.
Crumb is the bright idea of Carrie Nickerson and David Menestres.
CRUMB: Harnessing the power of the atom to feed your face.