Bull City Coworking is moving and expanding... and the coffee and wifi are totally free until June 18!
After six months at our present location, we are moving to a new location on Duke Street in downtown Durham. The space was designed with careful consideration of feedback from our current members and research on other coworking spaces around the state and nation.
The new space has been designed with thoughtful input from our members. The new space provides a unique work environment, accommodating solo freelancers and small workgroups with open areas, private desks, several multi-purpose conference rooms and an outdoor work area.
Our new location lies in the heart of downtown Durham, between Brightleaf Square and Five Points. Members will enjoy easy access to professional colleagues in the area, bus and train terminals, and lots of great dining options.
June 1: Current BCCW members begin working at 112 Duke St.
today - June 18: FREE FOR EVERYONE/IndieGoGo Campaign
June 25: Renovation Phase 2 Complete
July 1: Grand Opening of New Space. New IndieGoGo Members take occupancy of private desks and begin working at 112 Duke St. location on a regular basis.
What does Bull City Coworking need to make this happen?
Here is the list, and it ain't pretty:
First month's rent
Activate hi-speed internet
New printer & toner
Moving Fee for TROSA
9 new cafe tables
5 new private desk tables
10 new chairs
new small fridge and drink cooler
new coffee machines
Total: $11,655.00 (yikes!)
What do you get?
Great perks! You not only become part of a great group working professionals, you also get the satisfaction of helping to build a beautiful space that will serve our community for years to come.
Members benefits go way beyond free coffee, free parking and free wifi:
- Members get on-demand access to private conference rooms
- Members can reserve the conference room or larger cafe area at discounted rates
- Couches and whiteboards throughout the space make it easy to gather and discuss work with your colleagues and clients
- A dedicated parking lot means you'll never have to fight for parking
- A kitchenette makes it easy to bring your lunch
- Print/scan/copy/fax machines are always cheaper than kinkos!
We need you.
If you work in a home office, or coffee shops, than we are talking to you!
Our core group of members have given us lots of great support over the last six months. The new Bull City Coworking space will reflect their feedback and other lessons learned.
But this is a very ambitious project, and we need more members to cover the costs of our new space. Your support makes a huge difference.
Other Ways You Can Help
The goal of our campaign is to recruit new members to our space so that we bring our membership levels up to the totals required to cover costs, but we also want to hear from current and future members about what they are looking for in a coworking space.
If you can’t contribute money, you can still help us:
- Come to one of our open house events - once you see our space, you will believe.
- Have a friend that is struggling to be productive in their home office? Tell them about Bull City Coworking! They will thank you for the tip!