Breathe For Bree Fundraiser
We are hoping you can help Bree. Bree is my 9 year old daughter. She has Cystic Fibrosis. It is an ugly disease that has no cure. It is progressive, it is chronic. Bree is on a mission to raise a lot of money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. If you want to find out more about the disease or foundation please look it up at www.cff.org .
Bree will be participating in the Great Strides annual CF Walk in Myrtle Beach, SC., in May 2013. She will be walking with her head held high and the hopes of presenting the CF Foundation with $15,000. She wants to make a difference. She wants to raise awareness. She wants a cure.
She has already started raising money the old fashion way-door to door!! We hope that this avenue will get the word out to a large population and increase her chance of reaching her goal.
Once you read her Rules you will understand that she will NEVER give up...
Never give up on her quest for a cure...
Never give up on Life....
Please help her in her journey of helping the researchers find the cure!
Lynn and Bree
Contributors fund ideas they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
- Introduce yourself and your background.
- Briefly describe your campaign and why it’s important to you.
- Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?
What We Need & What You Get
Break it down for folks in more detail:
- Explain how much funding you need and where it’s going. Be transparent and specific—people need to trust you to want to fund you.
- Tell people about your unique perks. Get them excited!
- Describe where the funds go if you don’t reach your entire goal.
Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know how the difference their contribution will make:
- Explain why your project is valuable to the contributor and to the world.
- Point out your successful track record with projects like this (if you have one).
- Make it real for people and build trust.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about your campaign.
- Remind them to use the Indiegogo share tools!
And that’s all there is to it.