The Arts Academy has a proven track record of delivering excellence in music education.
- Quality: All our professors are graduates of the worlds leading Conservatoires, are members of the Musicians' Union or Incorporated Society of Musicians, are extensively vetted and CRB checked, and have 10m Public Liability insurance.
- Enjoyment: Our results speak for themselves; as do the parents of our pupils. The unique MusicHour™ plan ensures that our pupils see learning music as a fun and interactive experience, rather than a chore.
- Method: For beginner pupils, our unique method focuses on separating the MusicHour™ into diverse activities to keep interest high. For more advanced pupils, we teach music as a whole through the chosen instrument to gain a fuller, longer-lasting education.
- Exclusive Tailored Service: With the Arts Academy you get the advantage of having the security and support of a 'big business', at the same time as feeling like you're part of a little musical family. We like to think it’s the best of both worlds!
We want to develop a unique range of digital learning resources to compliment our existing one-to-one teaching service. This means our students can keep learning and stay motivated in between lessons, or when inspiration is flagging.
Introducing Arts Academy Videorials!
- Video tutorials on all imaginable musical topics
- For all ages and skill levels
- Completely free to use and shareable
- Published across all major social media
Viewable on any device
- Interactive and bespoke
To get started, we need £6,000 - we will use this money to produce our first range of Videorials. We'll not only be covering the basics, but also taking requests - if you have a question, ask away, and one of our highly trained specialists will produce a tailor-made demonstration that addresses your query.
We've put together a great range of perks opposite to reward you for your generosity, including free downloads from the thrilling CD by Robert Emery, Arts Academy Founder and Creative Director, containing piano favourites by Rachmaninov, Prokofiev, Debussy and more!
Any donation, no matter how small will get us started on producing Arts Academy Videorials... Our £6,000 target will mean we can produce a pretty comprehensive range, but we'd love to do better than that; we can only do this if we exceed our funding goal!
We hope you feel motivated to donate to our campaign, but if money is tight, there's still a lot you can do to help us!
Tell your friends and colleagues, spread the word on social media, and use the Indiegogo share tools!
Follow him on Twitter @robemery to get regular updates about the campaign!