I want to thank everyone that donated and supported me. Much, much appreciated. I have not given up, I re-designed my website 7slocal.com. As I did not get the $30,000 donations that I needed, I needed to take a break. But I am back now, and I on Plan D of making 7s local happen for you, your communities and your world.
Hello, I my name is Lance Damon Bliss and I am trying to create a Real social networking site that is for you the user/individual. 7slocal.com main goal is to help you with your real life and help the communities where you actually live. As well as giving you resources and ways to try to make your life better.
Yes, I know my video is very vague about how and what we are doing. There is a good reason for me being vague. I am sorry I cant tell you more, its just that if I do, then another company will do it, and trust me they will not have your best interest in hand.
Even $10. would help me out. Thanks you so much for helping me realize my dreams and trying to help you and your community.
So, let me ask you a few questions?
1. Do you want to meet your friends in person instead of just on line?
2. Are you tired of unorganized, hard to navigate, ugly layouts?
3. Are you concerned about your privacy? If you are not concerned about your privacy then you probably will be in the future when all of you personnel information is used in a way that you did not intend it to be used.
4. Are you tired of having to filter out games that your friends want you too join on your profile page?
5. Are you concerned about our economy? Do you or a friend need a job?
6. Do you want to add people from your work, but dont want them to know everything that is going on in your daily life?
7. Are you tired of hearing about big corporations or executives making huge salaries, from products you buy? While not giving back to you the individual the person who is supporting them and their fat paychecks?
8. Do you want a social networking site that will strive to make your life better and actually help you?
9. Do you want to help your local communities, local businesses but dont know how?I could go on and on, but I think you get the general idea. ; ). Well welcome to my dream 7s local.
I am determined to make this happen. I have tried many was to get this project to happen, check out my webpage at http://www.7slocal.com/ This and more is what I have tried to do to make this site happen for you the user.
Obviously, we will be able to give back to everyone, but we are going to take some of our profits and actually give back to you, or your friends, or maybe your family and the communities where you live. It is built into my business plan.
So, I ask you.. Wouldnt you like a social networking site that gives you your privacy back and tries to help you reclaim the privacy that you have probably already lost? Cares about you the user and your communities? Helps you become more productive and gives you resources to have more fun in your already exciting life?
If so, please donate. And help me, help you, change your world and the world.
Thank you, for taking the time to watch the video and donating.
Cheers from 7s local.
Lance Damon Bliss
Any question you might have you can email me at email@example.com
And just a reminder every successful donation will get their name and picture (if you choose) immortalized on our Founders Page of the website. : ).
Lance Damon Bliss