Parents For Liberty is a not-for-profit organization that supports families by providing educational resources, alternative solutions, and online tools, which inspires Exit from the damaging environment of government schooling as well working towards meeting the education needs of our community.
- Justin and Jessica Arman cofounded Parents For Liberty to create the resources they wished they had as younger parents.
- This campaign will help us pay for our education conference as well as the development of our free podcasts and radio productions, and free exit plans and guidance for those families that need our support.
- You can already see what we've created without funding at ParentsForLiberty.org. Imagine what we could accomplish with your support.
We have some great homemade perks to offer you as value in return. Check them out and donate now!
What We Need & What You Get
Every dollar will be spent in the next 30 days:
- The conference, alone, costs over $5,000.
- The Free Education Report takes about 3 hours per week.
- The podcast series takes about 8 hours per week.
- We are running public service announcements on liberty radio stations including 90.1FM in Austin.
We have a lot of value to offer you in return for your donation. See the perks in the sidebar, plus donating to an effort that strives to inspire a more educated populace is a worthy and timely cause.
Even the smallest contribution will make a HUGE difference:
- Jessica and I have been financing Parents For Liberty out of pocket and it is becoming difficult to go it alone. Every dollar will help us be more effective.
- We developed Parent Connect as a public service that is already getting International attention. We have the ability to deliver, we just need help with the funds.
What People Are Saying About Us
From Dr. Lawrence Reed (Foundation for Economic Education)
"The future of America—indeed, its very survival—depends on men and women taking charge of their families and their children’s education. Government will never teach liberty, character, independence or peace. That’s a responsibility of parents, which in turn implies such things as private schooling, home schooling and unschooling. When good people like Justin and Jessica Arman start exciting support groups like Parents for Liberty on these premises, it should give all who believe in a free and civil society great hope. – Lawrence W. Reed, President, Foundation for Economic Education."
From Dr. Mary Ruwart (Author of Healing Our World)
A great site for liberty-minded parents who want to teach their children about freedom in all of life’s aspects. – Dr. Mary Ruwart
Michael Strong Will Be Featured At Our Conference:
Dr. Lawrence Reed will Keynote Our Conference:
Reforming Or Exiting Government Schools?
Studying historic events, memoirs, addresses, books, and other publications by groups and persons involved in the creation of government schooling, Justin Arman has realized that schools are actually achieving their objectives. Schools are not failing, they are actually succeeding. One cannot reform a system whose premises are flawed...
Our children deserve an authentic education, it is time to provide it for them.
Education is self-knowledge, which activates from within.
Education is finding the right questions. vs. Schooling is passively listening and repeating information that creates a predetermined worldview. If questions aren't being asked, learning isn't happening.
Read: Weapons of Mass Instruction and The Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Gatto, a public school teacher of 30 years that received Teacher of The Year for NY State and NYC. He resigned after learning the truth.