Here's The Story!I need your help to provide scholarships to seven graduating seniors. I have decided to use my 24th birthday as a fundraiser to provide scholarship money for seven local high school seniors attending the Boys & Girls Clubs of the CSRA (BGC). I felt it was only right to give back to a group of kids who have taught me so much and given me something to look forward to each chance I get to work with them.
What We Need, Where It Goes, & What You Get
What we need:
- $2,400 (at least)
- Because I'm turning 24, get it!
I know that $2,400 doesn't seem like much once you split it seven ways. What I'm hoping to do is help seed a dream. Regardless of whether these graduates dream to start college in the next year, travel to a foreign country, or finance an artistic project; they need a place to start. They need a seed. I want this scholarship to serve as a seed for whatever their dreams may be. I think we can all agree that sometimes the hardest part of reaching a goal can just be getting started. Let's help them get started!
Where it goes:
- The money will be split evenly between the seven seniors
What you get:
- That warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that you've done something AWESOME!
- Your name on the Patron List on the website www.oneaprilevening.org
- A wrist band
- An invite to the celebratory cocktail party: One April Evening
- Automatic entry in the One April Evening raffle
If You Can't Donate
I understand that everyone can not donate. Gas is exspensive and bills are always due.
Spreading the word about this campaign is just as good as a donation in my book! Share this with everyone you know! Put it on Facebook, tweet it, email it, text it! It all helps!