These Partner Terms were first posted on January 24, 2013.
It is important that you be an informed and intelligent user of our Service and website so we strongly encourage you to review and understand all terms which govern your use.
We reserve the right to amend these Partner Terms at any time and without notice. If we do this, we will post the amended Partner Terms on this page and indicate at the top of the page the date the Partner Terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Partner Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Partner Terms or any changes to these Partner Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service or discontinue immediately any use of the Service.
Who is a Partner?
"Partner" is any corporation or legal entity (such as a corporation or limited liability company) that associates with several campaigns through a dedicated page on our website in an arm''s length relationship with Indiegogo ("Partner Page") as a way to link the Partner''s brand with inspiring campaigns.
Becoming a Partner
It is easy to become a Partner. Just complete our partner setup form. Once you become a Partner, you are a Member and Campaign Owner as defined in the Agreement.
Creating a Partner Page and Commitment to Marketing and Promotion of Campaigns
We can begin the process of setting up your Partner Page for you once you become a Partner. You will need to provide to us Setup Information requested on this form.
Before the Partner Page is listed on our website under the Browse section and is eligible for newsletter, blog, and other Indiegogo marketing exposure, you will need to have 3 Campaigns on the website that have raised $15,000 or more in the aggregate.
Accurate and complete information is required when creating your account and setting up and managing your Partner Page. You are responsible for making sure that the information on your Partner Page is up to date and accurate.
You agree to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to increasing your audience’s engagement with your Partner Page and Campaigns including:
- Promoting your Partner Page on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets where available and using your best efforts to publicize our relationship in marketing and public relations materials.
- Attending educational sessions provided by Indiegogo and sharing those sessions and materials with your community.
You, alone, approve individual Campaigns to be run on your Partner Page.
Fees, Taxes and Verification
As a part of the set-up process, you will be notified of the applicable fees and disbursement process for Contributions.
We may disclose our confidential information to each other. "Confidential Information" consists of information that is not generally known to the public, trade secrets, information marked as confidential or proprietary or the like, or which, from the circumstances, should be treated as confidential by the receiving party. For example, our pricing and the trade secrets in the Gogofactor are Indiegogo''s Confidential Information. "Gogofactor" means Indiegogo''s proprietary algorithm that assesses Campaign activity and strength and takes into account factors including, but not limited to, funding, comments, shares and other campaign metrics.
We each retain all right, title and interest in and to our respective Confidential Information. We agree:
- To take all reasonable measures necessary to protect the confidential nature of Confidential Information disclosed to it including notifying our respective employees, agents, an sub- licensees of the confidential nature of such Confidential Information
- Except as provided in these Partner Terms (including the Agreement), not to disclose, copy or allow any third party access to Confidential information without first obtaining the disclosing party''s written consent
- Not to use, or permit others to use, any Confidential Information disclosed to it except for the express purposes
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.