Effective November 11, 2013
“Partner” is a corporation or other legal entity that includes approved Campaigns on its dedicated page (“Partner Page”) using the Service. You, alone, approve individual Campaigns to be run on your Partner Page. For additional information on the Partner Page product or for to launch your own Partner Page, visit https://www.indiegogo.com/partners/about.
If you are a non-profit, you are licensed or registered as required by applicable law and will provide evidence of this at Indiegogo’s request.
Provision for Partners Managing Payments
If you elected to manage Contributions on behalf of Campaign Owners who set up their Campaigns on your Partner Page, you are responsible for disbursing the Contributions to the Campaign Owner. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Indiegogo harmless from and against all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from and relating to your management and disbursement of Contributions in connection with your Campaign. Your promise survives termination of this letter or the Terms for any reason.
All Campaigns affiliated with your Partner Page will be subject to Indiegogo’s standard fees posted at https://www.indiegogo.com/how-pricing-works-on-indiegogo unless otherwise specified in writing by Indiegogo.
Branded Partner Page Features
Indiegogo provides the basic tools that you need to host, support and launch Campaigns from your Partner Page. These tools include:
- Partner branded page hosted on indiegogo.com displaying all Partner-sourced Campaigns
- Partner branded display on all sourced Campaigns via Partner Ribbon
- Access to Partner Reporting Dashboard
- Payment processing options for Partners handling Campaign payment and disbursements
- Access to Indiegogo educational materials including webinars, videos, print collateral and comprehensive online knowledge-base
Creating a Partner Page and Commitment to Marketing and Promotion of Campaigns
Your Partner Page will be live as soon as you complete the Partner Page Setup Form (“Launch Date”).
Before the Partner Page is listed on our website under the Partner Gallery section and is eligible for newsletter, blog, and other Indiegogo marketing exposure, you will need to have met the minimum threshold requirements listed here as determined by Indiegogo.
Accurate and complete information is required when creating your account and setting up and managing your Partner Page. You are responsible for making sure that the information on your Partner Page is up to date and accurate.
You agree to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to increasing your audience’s engagement with your Partner Page and Campaigns which may include any or all of the following activities:
- A press release or other public statement promoting your Partner Page and Campaigns to which both parties agree in writing (e-mail is sufficient).
- Promoting your Partner Page on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social media outlets where available and using your best efforts to publicize our relationship in marketing and public relations materials.
- Attending educational sessions provided by Indiegogo and sharing those sessions and materials with your community.
Changes to Terms
Indiegogo may change these Partner Terms at any time, so please review the policies frequently. If a material change is made, Indiegogo may notify you in the Service, by email, by means of a notice on our home page, or other places we think appropriate. A "material change" will be determined at Indiegogo's sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
If you have any questions about these Partner Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com or at 965 Mission Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 Attention: Legal Department.